Monday, October 12, 2009

The Moon is Hurt


I had a dream last night which consisted of Michael Jackson, a spree for kids at a toy store, a weeding reception but none of those meant anything. I dreamt that the sky was changing colors and as I stood in a group of people in the middle of San Francisco I saw the moon. The moon had broken into two uneven pieces. The smaller piece was crumbling into even smaller pieces and floating into space.

People weren't panicking but they were angry. Angry at the powers that be, angry at NASA. In the crowd I heard "They did it", "Yep, they killed us all", "What the hell would make them bomb the moon?" A lady from my church and my mother appeared and began to tell people about the goodness of the Lord and the promise of Heaven. I couldn't believe it but i kept saying "I knew it" then I got a warm feeling that everything was going to be alright.

The sky never stopped changing colors and I knew the the end of the world was eminent. I awoke, wondering why would NASA bomb the moon. It's a known fact that the moon has saved the earth from devastating asteroids. Why do we bite the hand that feeds us, hurt the ones who love us the most? I pray that this was just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment